Regarding Layer Styles:
Layer Styles can be used in the creation of personal and commercial products (including scrapbooking) as long as the asl file and its parts (pattern) aren't extractable, meaning that the layer onto which the style has been applied will have to be merged so that the style isn't redistributed along with the psd file. Of course, redistribution of the styles and the patterns contained in the styles isn't permitted.
Please note that "commercial use allowed" DOES NOT MEAN "right to resell"!
If you are unsure that the use you wish to make of those products is allowed by the license, do not hesitate to contact me for clarifications.
A few examples of acceptable use:
- Creating a website template.
- Using the seamless tiles as patterns to create larger backgrounds(for sale or not).
- Using the images to create stationaries (for the web or for print, for sale or not).
- You may use my images to create layouts for others (Scraps-for-Hire).
- Using the images in a composition of your own (photomanipulations for example).
Example of unacceptable use:
- Redistributing the files as is, for free or for sale
- Resizing the images and redistributing them for free or for sale (the images have to be used creatively and resizing them doesn't qualify as creative use.)
- Hue shifting the images or applying a quick filter on them to sort of give an effect and redistributing them for free or for sale ((the images have to be used creatively and hue shifting them or applying a quick filter on them doesn't qualify as creative use.)
- Redistributing the files after they have been turned into tubes for free or for sale.
- Offering my images as elements in scrapbook kits is not allowed.
- Creating a pack that would enter in direct competition with the pack being used (example: using 3-4 bows from the pack "lots of bows", with 3-4 bows from some other resource and 3-4 bows that you created yourself, putting them all into one zip and offering it as a pack of bows for sale or for free).
Those are but a few examples to try to clarify those terms a little, but if you are unsure that the use you wish to make of those products is allowed by the license, do not hesitate to contact me for clarifications.
Click here to see some examples of uses...